LE Medium humanoid (cold)
Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3
AC 15, touch 11, flat-footed 14 (+2 armor, +1 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 22 (4d8+4)
Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +1
Weaknesses vulnerability to fire
Speed 30 ft.
Melee morningstar +3 (1d8)
Ranged longbow +4 (1d8/x3)
Special Attacks ice blast 3/day (30 ft. cone, DC 13 half, 3d6 cold)
Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 11
Base Atk +3; CMB +3; CMD 14
Feats Blind-Fight, Skill Focus (Survival)
Skills Perception +3, Stealth +5, Survival +7
Languages Common, Frost Man
Combat Gear leather armor, morningstar, longbow, 30 arrows; Other Gear tunic, sack
Ice Blast (Su)
Three times per day as a standard action, a frost man can release a blast of freezing mist in a 30-foot cone from the eye underneath its eye patch. A frost man can remove its eye patch as a free action. A creature in the area takes 3d6 points of cold damage (DC 13 Reflex for half). The save DC is Constitution-based.
Frost Man Characters
Most frost man leaders are fighters or fighter/rogues. Sorcerers, rogues, and clerics are not uncommon among frost men. Frost men clerics can choose any two of the following domains: Earth, Evil, Law, Water. Frost men characters possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution: Frost men have good balance and are quite hardy.
- Darkvision: A frost man can see in the dark out to 60 feet.
- Immune: Cold.
- Weakness: Vulnerability to fire.
- Armor: Frost men have a +2 natural armor bonus.
- Racial Hit Dice: A frost man begins with four levels of humanoid, which provide 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +4, Ref +1, and Will +1.
- Special Attacks (see above): Ice blast.
- Racial Skills: A frost man’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 4 x (2 + Int modifier).
- Racial Feats: A frost man’s humanoid levels give it two feats.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Frost Man. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.